These are one of my absolute favourite snacks! I instantly became obsessed with them when I saw them when I was shopping at Whole Foods and had to try them! I was buying bags and bags of this superfood snack until I finally decided to try make my own! I do not own a dehydrator to make them like how they sell them in stores so I made my own alternative using my oven. Crisp and salted to your own desire, give this healthy snack a try! :)
WHY I LOVE KALE? Kale is a superfood rich in antioxidants, including vitamins A, C and K.
Okay so prepare to be shocked but this is all there is to it...
- 1 LARGE BUNCH OF KALE
- COCONUT OIL
- HIMALAYAN SEA SALT (for flavour- but feel free to get creative with this and sprinkle with whatever seasonings your healthy heart desires)
- Pre-heat your oven to 300 degrees
- Wash, stem and cut kale into small pieces
- Spray/spread coconut oil onto cooking tray
- Evenly spread the kale onto cooking tray
- Sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt (and other desired seasonings)
- Cook in oven for about 15-20 mins until kale dries and gets crispy
- Take it out of the oven and enjoy!!